Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hello there

Hello there, my name is Katie. I am a stay at home mother of three kids, ages five, three, and one, with a mad passion for anything crafty.
I have always loved to bake...

and shortly after my youngest was born, I taught myself how to sew,


and knit,


I am truly addicted. There is not a day that goes by, where my knitting needles stay on the shelf, or my sewing machine stays in the closet. I am in love with being at home with my kids, and crafting our days away.


I never liked working outside of my home. Even after graduating college, and working in the fashion industry, where I got to travel a bit, I longed to be home. I would day dream about cleaning, baking, and hanging out laundry on the line. To me, I am living the most perfect life.

You can see more of my everyday life here.



I am so excited to be a part of this project. So honored to be surrounded by all of this talent. This is going to be good.

2 comments:

melissa s. said...

that cake looks YUM, and love your quilts. this is going to be a fun adventure!

dana said...

Katie, that brown-ish quilt with your son is adorable. I love the fabric combo and the way you set it all up.